pop-up

HUGOLÓ MUSIC updates via Facebook. Just click the LIKE BUTTON, thanks!

[HUGOLO] ZOOLÓGICO A-TRACK CONTEST MIXTAPE

This is my mixtape for A-Track Contest in Zoologico Madrid. They're looking for someone to warm-up Madrilian club "Sala Marco Aldany" 5th of May before Canadian artist appears and I have send them this. Here you have the TRACKLIST. I Hope you enjoy!




1. Beyonce - Countdown (Hervé Remix)
2. Beltek - Party Voice
3. Richard Vission feat Luciana - I Like that (Angger Dimas Remix)
4. Fuckkk Offf - More than friends (Congorock remix)
5. Angger Dimas - RIA
6. Cyberpunkers - Cabala
7. Congorock - Babylon
8. The Loops of Fury - I need
9. Rogerseventywo - Take me higher (Kids at the Bar remix)
10. Felix Cartal - Don't turn on the lights (Laidback Luke remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment