pop-up

HUGOLÓ MUSIC updates via Facebook. Just click the LIKE BUTTON, thanks!

TRAXMAN - BLOW YO SHIT (LENKEMZ remix)

I've been searching for this track some weeks after hearing it at Diplo - Blow your head 11, and what I found is that his length is really short (less than two minutes) and I was doubtful of posting it but I thought it doesn't matter the length if it is good material: two minutes of pure madness remixed by Lenkemz, from UK.

Traxman - Blow yo shit (Lenkemz remix) on Soundowl (MP3 Download available)

Download TRAXMAN  BLOW YO SHIT (LENKEMZ remix)

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...it's short because that's not the full version of the song. it's still unreleased as of May 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you man for the info, I'll be waiting to post the full version ;D

    ReplyDelete