pop-up

HUGOLÓ MUSIC updates via Facebook. Just click the LIKE BUTTON, thanks!

SUMMER'S TOP 5 AND NEWS

It has been a long time since last post. Last month I've been really busy studying for my September's examinations which were really important for me, but I didn't forget about this blog and neither about mixing and finding more music.

In fact,I've been thinking what could I do to improve it, get more visits and make it really useful, talking about music and me. Well, I'm now working with different tools to get new functions to the site. But the most important thing is that from now and on I will start posting tracks without much or any text or comment (just the Youtube video, Soundcloud or whatever and the link), just to offer you a new good sound without searching shitty info about the artist because it really takes time to make it, for instance, I promise to bring you more quantity and (probably) quality. As you can see there's a lot of tracks I use in my mixtapes but they're not uploaded, and it really gets me angry when I create the Top 5...

So here you have this kind of Summer's Top 5 that sum up this inactivity period in Hugolo Music:

OTHER MONTH'S TOP (ARCHIVE)

No comments:

Post a Comment