pop-up

HUGOLÓ MUSIC updates via Facebook. Just click the LIKE BUTTON, thanks!

HUGOLO - HUGOLOOPS 03 (21/07/2012)

I hope everybody is having a great weekend. Yesterday I stayed at home so I decided to create my own party. So here you have the result of it, I'm really proud of the sound because know I'm starting to use new effects I didn't dare to touch very much and I'm trying new ways of mixing. I bought my mixer in October, and I thought that after one year I would be close to be an expert or something like that, and that's not true, you learn something new everyday and get new ideas to make things differently... But most of all you should like whatever you do and don't care about doing it wrong or not liking people.

So after this "wisdom words", here you have "Hugoloops 03" with his Tracklist and downloadable to hear it wherever you need to start a good Sunday party!


TRACKLIST:
1. Chase & Status - Pieces (feat Plan B)
2. Autoerotique - WTF
3. David Hopperman, Automann & Nick Waters - Kind of Trashy
4. Plump DJ's - Gobbstopper
5. Adam F - Get Involved (Hervé remix)
6. Alvaro & The Partysquad - Wataah
7. Stanton Warriors - Turn me up some (Arahal remix)
8. Chemical Brothers - Get yourself high (Switch remix)
9. Albin Myers - Tick tick tock
10. Laidback Luke, Chuckie & Martin Solveig - 1234
11. Diplo feat Nicky Da B - Express Yourself
12. Mike Tompkins - Cinema & Disperate Youth (Acapella remix)
13. Crookers - Bust Em' Up
14. Mightyfools - Vega (Modek's Hyper remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment