pop-up

HUGOLÓ MUSIC updates via Facebook. Just click the LIKE BUTTON, thanks!

TWITTER @hugolomusic AND CHANGES ON BLOG:

Hi guys! Some years ago I really didn't understand Twitter because none of the Spanish people was using it. Actually, more and more people are creating accounts and I think it's a new way of communicating different things and socializing. So, regarding to other's blogs I thought it could be useful and also funny to create an Hugolo Music account. You can follow me @HugoloMusic and discover new things that I won't post on the blog (in fact this solves a big problem for me because there's a lot of things I can't post and lost on the queue...). If you don't use it or don't wanna get spammed with good music ( =P ) you can find on the right a new box with all the tweets to keep up to date.

I've also added a new box at the end of the blog with all the tags sorted by number of posts to discover music easily (this was planned when I started the blog, but I've been waiting to get a minimum quantity of posts to make it really useful). Maybe you've also noticed that the Facebook box is also smaller (I've removed the Facebook post's feed because it really does not make any sense...) but you can still subscribe and you can also get all the updates as usual.

Blog's traffic it's increasing as times goes by and it really makes me happy of sharing music with afar visitors and I'm just trying to reach everyone that could had the same interests. So if you have any friend with similar music tastes, just spread the word!

Remember: FOLLOW ME, FOLLOW ME, FOLLOW ME @hugolomusic

No comments:

Post a Comment